◦ Please make sure you keep your proof of purchase safe and sound! You’ll need it to avail your warranty.
◦ This warranty covers manufacturing defects only and does not cover damage caused by misuse, neglect, accidents, extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear, or transportation incidents.
◦ If a replacement for the product is required and the original item is unavailable, Mokobara will provide a comparable alternative. Please note that any price difference or unavailability of a similar product will not be the responsibility of Mokobara.
◦ If your Mokobara happens to need some fixing beyond its specified warranty period, you would have to bear the cost of the spare parts.
◦ The 30 days trial is not applicable for purchases made from stores.
◦ It's always recommended to take a picture of the luggage before check in to claim any damages with your respective airline .
◦ The locks on our products are designed to prevent accidental openings and may not guarantee protection against theft, breakage, or unauthorized access by airline or airport personnel, or governmental authorities.
◦ We recommend inspecting your product immediately after it has been handled by someone other than yourself. If any damage occurs during transit, please file a claim with the airline authority before clearing customs.
Any officers, directors, employees, investors, or people working for or at Mokobara Lifestyle Private Limited will not be held personally responsible for any legal or extra judicial notices or legal proceedings. By using our service/products, you indemnify Mokobara Lifestyle Private Limited and its members from any liability occurring from incidental or accidental damages.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.