NO COST EMI OFFER
For the purpose of these terms and conditions, wherever the context so requires, "you" and "your" shall relate to any natural or legal person who has opted for payment in equated monthly installments ("EMI") pursuant to payments made by credit cards ("EMI Offer") for making any purchase(s) on Mokobara.
By availing the EMI Offer, you are agreeing to and accept the terms and conditions set out herein:
- The EMI Offer is being offered uniformly, on all the products listed on the Mokobara Website. The EMI Offer does not amount to a waiver by any bank or financial institution on the interest component of the equated monthly installments being paid by you. However, this interest charge has been provided to you as an upfront discount at the time of your purchase, effectively giving you the benefit of a No Cost EMI
- You agree and confirm that you will need to pay applicable EMI and interest on the total value of the order at the time of payment to the bank, in accordance with the terms applicable to the credit card through which you undertake the transaction.
- The discretion to process payment lies with the bank that has issued the credit card being used by you for the transaction. Mokobara will have no obligation or liability in the event the bank refuses to process the transaction, for any reason whatsoever
- You agree that in the event you fail to make timely payments of EMI, there may be additional interests or penalties which may be levied by the bank, and you shall be solely liable to pay any such additional interests and penalties, if any
- The EMI Offer is currently valid for EMIs having a tenure of 3 (three) months and 6 (six) months only. The EMI Offer is facilitated by selected banks only.
- The minimum cart value to avail the EMI Offer payment option is INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand Only)
- Any returns or cancellations will be as per Mokobara’s returns and cancellation policy, available for viewing on the Website. In the event of any return of the product for which payment was made using the EMI Offer ("Purchased Product"), or refund of the amount paid by you pursuant to the EMI Offer in an EMI transaction, the interest already charged by the relevant bank will NOT be refundable
- Mokobara will not charge a processing fee for availing the EMI Offer. However, the relevant bank may charge processing fees or cancellation charges as per their internal policies. Such charges shall be paid by you to the relevant bank and Mokobara will have no liability or obligation to refund such charges in the event of return of the Purchased Product or cancellation of the orders placed on the Website
- We request you to consult your bank or card issuer on the mechanics of cancellations, refunds or pre-closures affecting the terms of the EMI offered, and the details of the interest or cancellation charges that may be levied for the same
- Mokobara retains the right to modify or cancel these terms and conditions and the EMI Offer at its sole discretion at any time with no further notice
- You understand and agree that there may be a constraint on the number of transactions or purchases on a specific credit card, based on the transaction limits set by the issuing bank. You confirm that you shall abide by the terms and conditions as may be applicable on the credit card being used by you.
- You may be charged GST or other applicable taxes by your bank for the transactions undertaken using the credit cards issued by such bank.